Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun around home

We recently bought a pass to the Washington City Community Center. (Thanks to Uncle Sam and tax returns.) We adore it. The kids love to go swimming and sometimes will stay for hours without getting tired. They also have a rock wall that the kids tried climbing for the first time the other day. I think that it is something that they will definitely do again.


Nick is on the left and Matt is on the right.


Ella and her friend Tyler Croxall.

Matt and Nick playing at the pool!

Recently my dad acquired a 4-wheeler. It's 25 years old, but has surprisingly low miles. (Less than 2,000.) And the price was right- FREE!! We have had a lot of fun lately taking it down to the river and out across the Arizona border. It's only a 10-15 minute drive to the border and there are so many places to explore and play out there! Check out the video of Ella. She absolutely loves 4-wheeling!




Nick and Brandon (on Brandon's 4-wheeler).

Ella and Grandpa (on Grandpa's 4-wheeler).

Matt and Brandon (on Brandon's 4-wheeler).

Matt and Nick are helping me write this post and they are adamant that I post the video of the gypsum mine that we go to a lot. Hopefully you all will want to come and go with us when you are here next!


3 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun is all that! I wish Ogden had a rec center like that...And I wish I had a free 4-wheeler. :)

Looks like you're doing well...I'm so glad!

Tonya said...

I'd love to find out where that Gypsum Mine is...if you could send me directions that would be awesome! Maybe we'll see you out there some time! Keep up the fun example for us!

The Larchars said...

4 wheeling is a BLAST! It looks like you guys have found some great ways to keep busy and enjoy family time!